Search & Win

Swidget 1.0 3

Monday, April 12, 2010

Got Swagbucks?

Anyone that knows me knows that I am one of these people who is SUPER paranoid of any type of online business whether its doing surveys or signing up for free offers, ect. As we all know by now that most of these are scams. I always have my pop-up blocker on so I usually don't see anymore ads except for those annoying ads that appear on the top or right hand side of the page whenever you "google" something.


You will also find me on Facebook a lot, playing those mindless, addictive games that take up the whole entire day just to keep up because heaven forbid you let those crops wither or your "pet friends" houses get dirty. There is nothing more exciting to go to your homepage and find "gifts" that you need for that island....well....there is one more thing thats even more exciting than that.


It all started about a month ago. Everytime I went to my homepage, several of my friends would have in their status " I just won Swagbucks". At first, I didn't really pay that much attention as I thought it was just another facebook game that I DEFINATELY didn't need to add to my list of games that I could barely keep up with. It wasn't until several of my online friends from a parenting site that I have belonged to for almost a decade now, talk about it in the message forums. It was then, when I decided to see what the fuss was all about. How could this be more exciting than my island paradise?


When I found out about it at first, I didn't sign up right away of course being the paranoid person that I am. But, after a week, and kept seeing my friends brag about "I got another gift card", I thought...well, if I sign up for this, I can always back out of it if I don't like it, right? So, I pm'd one of my online friends and she gave me her referral link. I am sure she is VERY grateful for me signing up as she is making a TON of swagbucks off of me. Right Sabrina? :P


Here's how it works. Click on either my widget or banner, sign up and download the tool bar. You will usually start off with around 30 swagbucks to start with. Once the toolbar is downloaded, you type in random searches just like if you were to google something. Click on "go win", and if you hit some bucks it will show up and look like this:
Keep in mind, this is all random and you won't be hitting bucks on every search. My average for searches is about 2-3 a day, BUT...there are LOTS of ways to earn more like watching 2 min(or less) videos, signing up for free offers, making purchases online and everyday (well, MOST days), they give out a code. Once you find the code, you copy it and then paste it in your "gimme box" and voila! Instant swagbucks! Let me tell you, those swagbucks add up fast!

I bet you are wondering...so..what do you do with all these "swagbucks"? You redeem them for prizes! The most popular one is the Amazon gift cards because they are the best value and they don't expire! My first week doing this, I had already saved enough SB's for a $5 Amazon GC! Plus, each time you get a referral, you get the same amount of swagbucks they win on searches! Pretty cool, huh?

Oh, I forgot to mention...it's all FREE!

So, there you have it. My newest addiction. I am looking forward to doing all my Christmas shopping this year for FREE! Imagine that!

Now...if only I could get swagbucks for harvesting my farm.

2 comments:

  1. keep on swaggin! i am loving the referral bucks! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. k, so I just signed up and joined the bandwagon. Now to figure out how to put a banner on my blog. I used to be so good at that, but can't for the life of me figure it out now.

    ReplyDelete